Lougheed Acura Response to COVID-19
Health and Safety Plan
In consideration to concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are reaching out to let you know what we are doing to ensure our business is a safe and clean space for everyone.
At Lougheed Acura, the health and safety of our guests, associates, and suppliers, is critically important to us. The following outlines the measure we are taking to protect both our collective health and our supply chains' integrity during this pandemic.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures, in-store, especially in most touched areas like, door handles, workstations, and guest lounge tables, counters and drinks machines. Associates are also encouraging guests to sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving our location.
- Staff associates have been notified that there is a zero flexibility for illness in the workplace. Any associate exhibiting even minor signs of cold or flu are required to stay at home and keep our HR team posted of any escalating symptoms.
- As outlined by health officials, all staff associates practice frequent hand washing, and refrain from hand shaking.
- Guests vehicles for service in dealerships are outfitted with seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, plus all technicians and wash attendants are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles. Steering wheels and gear shift levers to be cleaned following service.
SHOW ROOM AND TEST DRIVE VEHICLES
- Increased frequency of cleaning high traffic areas in our showroom and test drive vehicles.
OUT-OF-DEALERSHIP TEST DRIVES
- At home or at work, we can bring the test drive vehicle to you. Speak with our Sales Executive for more details.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any related changes at Lougheed Acura that may affect you. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization, to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and our communities safe. We encourage you to learn more using the information available through the Government of Canada Public Health Services.